POV: it's been a long week and the weekend feels like it's flown by (we've all been here) – weather you stayed in or had a long night out, Sundays are important. It's usually the day we do laundry, deep clean the house and grab groceries – but it doesn't have to stop there...
Here are some ideas on how to spend your Sunday's to set up for a great, productive week ahead:
1. Make a list of your goals - prioritize! What needs to get done this week? Listing your To Do's per day help set the expectation to get them done.
2. Take a walk – getting active is one of the best things you can do to care for yourself.
3. Read a book – even if it's only one chapter; reading is proven to stimulate our minds.
4. De-clutter (this may be my fav task) – you will never regret decluttering your space. It can bring you clarity and overall project motivation which can lead to maximum productivity.
5. Take that extra long shower and/or bath, incorporate a face mask, give yourself a facial.
No matter what your routine includes, remember to light your ATB candle for extra luminosity.
I hope these ideas help you in creating your perfect Sunday self care routine!
Feel free to share your rituals down below!